Rates

If you want to book we would like you to pay a deposit of 30%.The remaining 70% can be paid on arrival and can be paid cash or by card.  After filling in the booking-form we will send a confirmation mail in which we explain how to pay the deposit. After receiving the deposit we will send a second mail in which the reservation is confirmed. The price of the chambres or the gîtes is for the whole period, whether you arrive later or leave earlier.

Animals are not allowed.

 

 

gîtes/maisonettes

per week

chambres d'hôtes/B&B

per night ( 2 adults )

 

1 November 2021 u.a.i. 31 March 2022

           € 400.-

€ 74.-

 

1 April 2022  u.a.i. 1 July 2022

2 pers. € 460.-

3 pers. € 525,-

4 pers. € 595,-

€ 74.-

 

 

2 July 2022  u.a.i. 26 August 2022

 

    2 pers. € 545.-

    3 pers. € 645,-

    4 pers. € 745,-

€ 89.-

27 August 2022 u.a.i. 31 October 2022

 

2 pers. € 460.-

3 pers. € 525,-

4 pers. € 595,-

€ 74.-

 

 

1 November 2022 u.a.i. 31 December 2022                 € 400,-                        € 74,-

 

Gîte/maisonette/apartment: arrival Saturday after five o'clock, departure Saturday before ten o'clock. Gîte/maisonette: four persons.

Chambre/B&B: two persons: incl. breakfast. Departure before ten o'clock.

 

Taxe séjour:

€ 0.77 p.p.p. night: chambre.

€ 0.99 p.p.p.night: gîte.